Distance Selling Regulations
- If you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day on which you receive the goods you ordered.
- If you have paid a delivery charge this will also be refunded but if you are only returning part of the order, then we are not obliged to repay any of the delivery charge.
- You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession and they must be returned to us or in the case of large bulky items, collection arrangements made, which will be notified to you at the time of cancellation.
- You must inform us in writing of the cancellation of the contract.
- This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from your Local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office
How can I return items?
- For all returns you must obtain a Returns Authorisation number (RA) which you can do by email or telephone quoting your original order number
- Returnable items purchased online can be taken to our store or posted back to us.
- Your packing note document is your receipt. Please provide a copy as proof of purchase.
- Returning items to a store
- Take the item to our store at Aspley Guise & Woburn Sands Golf Club. West Hill, Aspley Guise, Milton keynes. MK17 8DX
- Please return them in their original packaging.
- Returning items by post
- Use the prepaid returns envelope / labels provided to post items back to us by Royal Mail. Please get a receipt from the post office as proof of postage.
- When will I get my refund for items returned by post?
- Please allow at least 5 day to process your refund once we’ve received your goods. The refund will be credited to the card account or paypal account used for the original purchase. If you have given an email address, we will send you an email confirmation.
- In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about our site or service,
please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and
we will attempt to remedy the situation.
- We endeavour to respond to all complaints within five days and resolve them
within a further seven days.