2008 - 2014
TOOLS REQUIRED 1/8th OR 3MM PARRALLEL PIN PUNCH & HAMMER
1. Remove the wheel placing the wheel under the shaft to support the machine leaving you access to the end of the axle and the clutch.
2. With your PARRALLEL PIN PUNCH Carefully knock out the roll pin that holds the clutch onto the shaft using your punch and hammer, keeping the pin punch directly on the pin.
3. Remove the old clutch by sliding it off the shaft.
4. When fitting a clutch to your machine it is important to remember that clutches are handed, based on you viewing the trolley from behind as if you are using it
Right hand clutch has a BLACK RING
Left hand clutch has a WHITE RING
5. Slide the new clutch onto the axle and line the hole on the clutch up with the hole in the shaft.
6. Tap the roll pin into the hole and use the pin punch to fully insert the roll pin
7. Replace the wheel onto the axle making sure it is fully engaged on the drive pins